Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 in Review


Wow! What a year 2008 was. Every year my mother-in-law asks everyone in the family to put together a "Top 10" list of the most memorable things in 2008. I have 14, here they are:
14)Dave and I went on a weekend excursion to Moab with the Hummer Club
13)Braxton & Farrah learned to Fire Knife Dance
12)Braxton, Farrah and I attended the ReAL Salt Lake's first game in their new stadium
11)Dave and I had a romantic getaway weekend in Scottsdale
10) Farrah learned to play guitar
9) Braxton Received the Priesthood
8) Braxton was called to serve as the Deacon's Quorum President
7) Dave was called to serve as the Young Men's President
6) Braxton started Home Schooling via a virtual academy
5) Dave quit teaching full time
4) Family vacation to Southern Cal - Disneyland, SeaWorld, etc.
3) Blake successfully completed potty training
2) Braxton's football team had a perfect season
1) Preston was born February 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment